Slimming world chinese

Why post about slimming world food in a lipotrim forum??? Lipotrim is 100% food replacement so we don't eat!

Ill move your thread to the SW Eating out section

if you do a search in there there are loads of threads for Chinese food

PMSL - remind me on to avoid lipotrim and Essex:rolleyes:

I would go for rice dishes (boiled, not fried) on extra easy. Probably the sauces that do most of the damage.

Steve

Chow mein
Or boiled rice or noodle with a more soy sauce based sauce such as black bean curries are High so avoid them and no crispy or battered meat - stick to shredded

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I always have Beef in Black Bean Sauce (5 Syns) with Boiled Rice (Free) - it's always been my favourite meal from the chinese, so it's great that it's so low in Syns. Also, you can have 2 Prawn Crackers for just 1.5 Syns.

If you check out this thread, http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-eating-out/148988-chinese-takeaway.html, there are loads of posts regarding low-syn Chinese meals.

Hope this helps xx

Princess_Stevie said:
I always have Beef in Black Bean Sauce (5 Syns) with Boiled Rice (Free) - it's always been my favourite meal from the chinese, so it's great that it's so low in Syns. Also, you can have 2 Prawn Crackers for just 1.5 Syns.

If you check out this thread, http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-eating-out/148988-chinese-takeaway.html, there are loads of posts regarding low-syn Chinese meals.

Hope this helps xx

Two prawn crackers 1.5 syns, last time I had a chinese (pre slimming world) I ate the whole bag of prawn crackers to myself!!! moderation is not my strong point!

Two prawn crackers 1.5 syns, last time I had a chinese (pre slimming world) I ate the whole bag of prawn crackers to myself!!! moderation is not my strong point!

Hahaha yeah, me too. Now I don't bother ordering them if I have a chinese, as I know my willpower isn't strong enough :8855: xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Hahaha yeah, me too. Now I don't bother ordering them if I have a chinese, as I know my willpower isn't strong enough :8855: xx

My Chinese gives you them free and my hubby doesn't like them. Needless to say I have given the chinese a wide birth for now!!!

Don't like the first reply on here! Obviously it was a mistake that she asked the question , surely you would've guessed that yourself!
Hope you haven't frightened her off!
I want sweet and sour sauce nom nom

Well I'm having chicken chowmein with boiled rice tonight but I'm very worried the carton size will be massive compared to the portion size listed for syns, so not gonna eat all of it!!

Don't like the first reply on here! Obviously it was a mistake that she asked the question , surely you would've guessed that yourself!
Hope you haven't frightened her off!
I want sweet and sour sauce nom nom

hey Laurie im still not sure even how to put up a question on this joined up for tips on slimming world.

Yes I hope the rude reply did not put her off - some people go need to take a good look at themselves. Mind you, if I wasn't eating solid food I would be a bit touchy ...

I always get the Chicken in black bean sauce so ur still getting a speed in there & for 5 syns it makes it taste even better :) x

anyone know how many syns are in a pot of curry sauce? x

Back