SLIMMING WORLD CHIPS in ICELAND

Cavegirl21

Gold Member
From end of this month in Iceland stores £2.25 a bag They will be on the 'Free Food' list - meaning you can eat as many as you want.:eating:

WzYxNTEyMDE5LCJjeG8uYSIsImh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvMXMvMjAxOS8wMS8xNC8yMC84NTIwMDM4LTY1OTAyNzEtaW1hZ2UtYS04XzE1NDc0OTc5MzkwOTYuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsIjgyYmVjZDEyIl0=

Not meaning to sound a grump, I know these will help people who have limited time, but just think of the amount of spuds you could buy with £2.25.

And does it really take that long to cut a few chips? You're not even peeling them 😄

Not meaning to sound a grump, I know these will help people who have limited time, but just think of the amount of spuds you could buy with £2.25.

And does it really take that long to cut a few chips? You're not even peeling them 😄

You could say the same for any pre-prepared veg, including frozen though :rolleyes: I wouldn't buy them, as I prefer keeping my freezer space for my batch cooked meals....oh and ice cream :)

Had these yesterday and don’t think they’re worth the money. They’re good to just stick in the oven when you’re rushed for time but I don’t think they’re amazing or anything. Maybe I had a bad batch but mine were all really thin and not chunky like it says 😔

I tried these and I think they're awful. Very bitty and not at all crisp. Ah well - back to cooking my own, I suppose.
I did read somewhere, recently, that SW are trying to improve this product, as they have received lots of negative feedback. Be good if it's true. They'd be handy to keep in the freezer for days when you're pushed for time.

Hi

How did you do it? I put mine in the ActiFry for 35 or 40 minutes and they weren't at all nice. Not crispy and a little flimsy but they definitely looked done.

Are the actifry and air fryer the same? If I put chips in my air friyr for 40 mins they come out solid black! 20 mins seems the max for most wedges/chips in my air fryer.

They are similar. I can put marks chips in for 20-minutes and they are lovely but McCain's chips don't cook at all in 45 minutes.

Back