Slimming World - club or online?

Nicowlala

Hi.
I'm new to this site & hoping it'll keep me motivated to lose a few stone!
I previously lost 2 1/2 stone with Slimming World about 11 years ago, I then let myself go a bit & put it back on plus more.
I'm now thinking of rejoining but can't decide if I should go down the club route or online?
After losing my weight, I briefly worked as a consultant, & now can't 'get with' the whole club thing!
Even if I could, it'd be hard to commit to a club due to work & family, plus I don't want to be too strict with myself, so long as the weight slowly drops.
On the other hand I don't want to pay 3 months online membership & find I'm not really ready to do this! I do appreciate the help & support a club provides but think online might be what fits best for me.
Anyone here had good results with online option???

Hi and welcome. Why not go to a class and get all the books the first week. Then decide whether you can do it yourself with the support of members on here

Good luck

Irene xx

And if you like it you could probably go to classes that fit in with your life. But there are many on here who don't go to a class or do it online. Suggest you start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread for support

Irene xx

Thanks Irene. Found a class Monday that I could make. Gives me a few more days to get my head in gear. Will try & go for a week or two & see how it goes.
I've got a work colleague losing weight going to clubs so that should help too!

Back