Slimming World Cookbooks?

The 'World of Flavours' one is great. It has a different chapter for each country (Greek, Spanish, Italian, Moroccan, etc). I have made loads out of it- It is fairly new so includes EE aswell as red/green recipes

i have the four seasons one which i really like, i think it will be best if you are going to be on the plan for a while, because it has meals for summer which are great for now but also nice winter warmers and things like that=D also i dont know if it helps but i always get the sw magazine then cut out the reciepes and keep them in a plastic wallet just in case=Dxxx

Hi, I have a book from Sw called Family Feasts for a fiver...got some yummy looking recipes in it too..

I enjoyed the family feast too.

they all look so good to me. i have my eye on the family one and the curry one but am currently just searching the recipe archives online. x

I have to say I like the free foods one, because I like to save my syns for treats and also i don't have to portion out the meal when serving.

I also cut out and keep from the magazines. I stick the chosen recipes onto A4 and file in plastic wallets. they're even filed by soups and starters / main courses / desserts. I am a little fastidious.

I have my eye on the curry one too as I am a fan of the free chicken tikka masala. Yum :)

Back