Slimming World Cork

mom of 2

Anyone know if a class operates from Cork or if one is due to soon? Hearing great things around SW but can't find a class anywhere in Co Cork or Kerry??

In so sorry but I nearly pee'd myself laughing at the thread title! I was wondering where the 'slimming world cork' would go? One end or t'other lol!!!!

I hope you find a groupxxx

I lived in Midleton earlier this year and they didn't have classes and no-one really knew what sw was when I brought it up lol. I ended up joining online which was a big help and I weighed in at home every Friday morning.

Sometimes I couldn't always find things like quark and other sw ingredients, but overall it was fairly easy to follow with more or less everything you need. Give me a shout if you need any help - you can check my online diary if you need any meal plan advice - it dates back to October 2010 when I started in Midleton (I followed extra easy) xx

Thanks for reply - and wow fair play to you - that is a huge weight loss. I am going to have a look online to see if I could do it without the motivation of a class. How much is it to join online?

Thanks, it would have been more but I was off-plan for 4 months, but back on and feeling confident :)

I'm sure it was around £55-60 for 3 months, which I thought was reasonable as it gives you a start and then you can decide after if you want to carry on. You have all your syns online, lots of advice, recipes and weekly emails. It is a great tool but most definitely use it in conjunction with minimins - this forum is excellent and a big help xx

Back