1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming world diet help :/

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by AmberKelloggs, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. AmberKelloggs

AmberKelloggs New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world (with my mum at home :D)
    So I follow the diet quite well and I am trying to stick to it more and more but all I seem to is keep maintaining the same weight :/
    I wondered if anyone else found this problem with slimming world?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cherry-Blossom

Cherry-Blossom I CAN do this

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Because you don't have a huge amount of weight to lose it is going to be a lot harder than someone who has lots. Have you tried doing a mixture of days instead of just one type?
  4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    You said you are "trying" to stick to it more and more, does that mean you are not quite 100% on plan? Unfortunately if we want any plan to work, be it slimming world or another healthy eating plan, we do have to give 100%.

I would post a food diary, that way people can check it for you and offer advice.

Good luck!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.