Slimming World Every Day Italian book

rainbow_brite

Hi, I've not seen this at class but seen it online on the SW website and on amazon etc. Should I be able to get it in class? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ask your consultant about it I think it's worth around £7.50 but your consultant might order it in if you ask them
Lauren xX

i am sure i have seen it at my class, so it is available

I bought this from class a couple of months ago, but my consultant wasn't sure at the time that she would be able to get it as she thought they were re-doing it to one of the smaller books. It's also no longer showing on the SW website under the books tab.

Lots of good recipes in it though so am very glad that she did manage to get it for me.

I bought this when I rejoined online. Wasn't overly impressed. Yes the recipes look good but most have syns and some of them are really high. I don't want to use 6 syns for dinner.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I bought this when I rejoined online. Wasn't overly impressed. Yes the recipes look good but most have syns and some of them are really high. I don't want to use 6 syns for dinner.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

As with most SW recipes, I adapt those with syns so that they don't have any!

As with most SW recipes, I adapt those with syns so that they don't have any!

Thats what I do but I really don't see the point of buying a book and then not following the recipes. I can cook ok so I just make syn-free recipes up from scratch.

I get a bit annoyed with SW that if i can make a recipe syn-free why don't they?

Back