slimming world help

What exactly do you mean? Weigh ins, weeks off plan?

how many weeks have you missed as in no weigh in ive missed 3 weeks so wondering would i be better off just rejoining?

Sineadsss said:
how many weeks have you missed as in no weigh in ive missed 3 weeks so wondering would i be better off just rejoining?

It depends if you want to keep you history, is doesn't matter how many weeks you miss but it's £14.95 to keep history or £9.95 to just rejoin x

I'll have missed 3 weeks by the time i get back but booked it as holiday. Can you do that?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My first time on SW I used to miss weeks quite often, if I'd had a really 'bad' week. Sometimes I'd book them in as a holiday, other times I'd just not bother going.

This time around, I haven't missed one single week, no matter how bad I've been. For me, not going to group just leads to me falling even further off the bandwagon, and I know I'd just continue to put on more weight.

Even if I've had a really really bad week, I go and get weighed. If I've gained, yes I might be upset, but it encourages me and spurs me on to get back on plan and lose that weight next week.

Being weighed once a week is part of the plan. By not getting weighed, you are not truly following the plan. Sometimes it just takes some time (and a few gains) to realise this.

xx

This time around, I haven't missed one single week, no matter how bad I've been. For me, not going to group just leads to me falling even further off the bandwagon, and I know I'd just continue to put on more weight.

Even if I've had a really really bad week, I go and get weighed. If I've gained, yes I might be upset, but it encourages me and spurs me on to get back on plan and lose that weight next week.

Being weighed once a week is part of the plan. By not getting weighed, you are not truly following the plan. Sometimes it just takes some time (and a few gains) to realise this.

xx

I'm exactly the same! Even if I've had a bad week I force myself to go and get weighed, because I know that if I miss class then one miss turns into two and before I know it I'm right back where I started, and usually a little heavier too!
Its hard going to weigh in knowing you'll have a gain, but its only one week out of your whole SW journey.

yeah thats the thing one bad week has lead to 3 bad weeks this morning im back on track and feel like starting fresh im in ireland so not sure how much it will be to keep my history im going to try get in contact with my leader

when I went to class and someone had a gain c would just look and say " you have lost * lbs so far, how did you get on thisvweek?".

She would say a gain of whatever but youve lost so much in total.i lost 4.5 lbs so happy as i had gained 5 after missing a few weeks. its so hard to get back on track had a good few days! Im aiming for 2lbs this week fingers crossed how are you finding it

I go through phases, some weeks are harder then others for some reason . I'm really motivated at the minute as I want to get into the 14's for the new year. This is newbterritory for me. I have lost 3 stone 2.5 lbs . Nearly half way to the weight I want to lose. Good luck for your next weigh in x

I go through phases, some weeks are harder then others for some reason . I'm really motivated at the minute as I want to get into the 14's for the new year. This is newbterritory for me. I have lost 3 stone 2.5 lbs . Nearly half way to the weight I want to lose. Good luck for your next weigh in x
thats a brill weight lost you must be thrilled ive 4 more weighs in until christmas. i find once i get over a saturday night its not as bad good luck for the rest of the week

Back