Slimming world help

maz8

Hi all am doing sw from home this time, it has been a while since I last did it, not sure what pittas and bread your allowed as your healthy extra or any new healthy extras that are now allowed, would be so gratefull if anyone can help :)
X

Hi there mini pittas are 4 syns and standard pittas are 71/2 syns each

Thanks caretaker, do you know what brands are classed as a healthy extra, I know it used to be the co op pittas but think that they no longer count as a he x

Hi there mini pittas are 4 syns and standard pittas are 71/2 syns each

Hi Caretaker, this is an area where I feel I'm failing:( My consultant anytime I question her insists all pittas, wraps etc are a healthy B, once they're wholemeal and 60G. Weds I'm taking a bag of the products into group to show her and sort this out. I'm in Ireland so don't have the variety you guys have got in the UK.

Hi Caretaker, this is an area where I feel I'm failing:( My consultant anytime I question her insists all pittas, wraps etc are a healthy B, once they're wholemeal and 60G. Weds I'm taking a bag of the products into group to show her and sort this out. I'm in Ireland so don't have the variety you guys have got in the UK.
Hi Issywizzywoo,
Mainly any pittas if they wholemeal they are healthy extra B, because of the extra fibre they contain, and as such as long as they are about 60g they are good :) remember that loaves should be the 400gm size Onward & Downward

Hi Issywizzywoo,
Mainly any pittas if they wholemeal they are healthy extra B, because of the extra fibre they contain, and as such as long as they are about 60g they are good :) remember that loaves should be the 400gm size Onward & Downward

Thanks Caretaker, I was beginning to panic thinking I've it alllll wrong, what about wraps? I use wholemeal ones, 60g

Back