• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming World in Australia

Hi is there anyone still doing SW that is in Australia? I've had a look through the threads but none seem to have been looked at for a long time so not sure if the information on them would still be relevant?

I've just restarted this week after being in Oz for 2 years, I'm really struggling with what has syns in and how to work out syns and pretty much everything!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya, i just joined Slimming world last week. i lived in the UK for 15 years so i had tried this before and found that it works when you stick to it. I thought even though i am back in Hobart now (since Dec 14) I would give it another go. I have found it very different without the red and green days! Its a bit confusing that there is so much free food. I have joined Slimming world online and the syn calculator is great for working things out. I lost 3.8kg in my first four days. (i joined and then started a few days late) Am now hoping this week is as good. Managed to find Quorn Sausages here this week, which i was a little too exited about :) bit disappointing having to syn yogurt that isnt mullerlight when you cant get it here but i am looking at alternatives. Have found a couple of great slimming world bloggers for recipe ideas - check out Two Chubby Cubs and Slimming world survival. the laters lemon drizzle cake (8 syns for whole cake!) is gorgeous. http://www.slimmingworldsurvival.com/blog/lemon-drizzle-cake-slimming-world
Emma :)