Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slimming World in Australia

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by Lou_Ella, 3 March 2016 Social URL.

1. Lou_Ella

Lou_Ella New Member

Start Weight:
    86.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi is there anyone still doing SW that is in Australia? I've had a look through the threads but none seem to have been looked at for a long time so not sure if the information on them would still be relevant?

I've just restarted this week after being in Oz for 2 years, I'm really struggling with what has syns in and how to work out syns and pretty much everything!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AuntieEmblem

AuntieEmblem New Member

Hiya, i just joined Slimming world last week. i lived in the UK for 15 years so i had tried this before and found that it works when you stick to it. I thought even though i am back in Hobart now (since Dec 14) I would give it another go. I have found it very different without the red and green days! Its a bit confusing that there is so much free food. I have joined Slimming world online and the syn calculator is great for working things out. I lost 3.8kg in my first four days. (i joined and then started a few days late) Am now hoping this week is as good. Managed to find Quorn Sausages here this week, which i was a little too exited about :) bit disappointing having to syn yogurt that isnt mullerlight when you cant get it here but i am looking at alternatives. Have found a couple of great slimming world bloggers for recipe ideas - check out Two Chubby Cubs and Slimming world survival. the laters lemon drizzle cake (8 syns for whole cake!) is gorgeous. http://www.slimmingworldsurvival.com/blog/lemon-drizzle-cake-slimming-world
    Emma :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.