Slimming world mag

Nikkiwales

I don't usually bother with the Slimming world mag. Was at WI yesterday and spotted it so i thought why not ( it had free little book full of desserts) went to pay full price but it was cheaper for members, didn't realise this. It is really good to. Loads of recipes. Going to make the chilli beef with rice tonight and omg they have key lime pie recipe, yummy. Gonna make sure i pick one up every week now. I have been missing out

I love the mag and it's almost a pound cheaper at class!
Sadly they only do one every couple of months (7 a year)
The sweet chilli chicken is gorgeous too.

I think it will probably be in late January, as this one has only just come out.
Why don't you ask your consultant if she has any old copies? Ours sells old copies for 50p each which is ideal for people who have missed some copies.

I quite fancy the Homity pie but I would say the amounts would only feed 2 not 4!

I love the magazine for the recipes and the success stories too, it's a really good read, I just wish we had one every month....

the selling old copies is a good idea - i might suggest that to our C to see if she will do that? i always read mine and recycle it!!!! but could help someone else and maybe the money could go to charity or something?

Fab idea!!!

I love the magazine for the recipes and the success stories too, it's a really good read, I just wish we had one every month....

i end up buying 'other' slimming magazines during the months to keep me in line with success stories!!! i need my fix! haha! x:D

I quite fancy the Homity pie but I would say the amounts would only feed 2 not 4!

My DH weighed the potatoes and there were 4 tiddly ones!! I just made plenty in the end, but kept the cheese amount the same and it was fine, and perfectly cheesey. I also ignored the weights for the onions and leeks - used 2 onions and about half a large leek :)

I can assure you the key lime pie is georgeous and I made another yesterday same idea but used orange sf jelly and orange muller light instead with splash of orange juice instead of the lime jelly and vanilla yog and lime juice and all other ingredients the same and it was yummy too, think it will be strawberry version next lol

Back