Slimming World = my final diet. NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!

potlots

Hi everyone,

New to all this and need lots of lovely encouragement I think. I am now determined to beat the bulge for the last time having been on and off a diet for the past 7 years or so.

Started Slimming World yesterday (from home as I am skint!) and need to lose 4 stone initially. Managed to get down to 10st9lb last July for my wedding day and have put on (disgustingly) over 2 stone in the last 8 months.

I will try to post as often as possible with a weekly weigh in and diary.

Any encouraging words/advice/things to take my mind off it all will greatfully recieved!

Here's to the next 7 months and the begining of a whole new life :Dnew

Good luck!!! I'm new to all this and slimming world too so we can be in it together!! I lost 3lb last week (first week) when I thought I wouldn't have lost any so I'm made up, and proof it does work with a Nutella addiction!! Hehe!

Keep us updated and good luck :)

I am so with you on the putting on weight after a wedding! I managed to put on 2 stone 7lbs in six months so I really do understand! Have you got a list of reasons you want to lose weight. I have been clinging to the wagon by my fingernails and I find thinking about those reasons to lose weight help me hold on!
Good luck - we are all right behind you!

Aw thanks Goodygoodstuff! Yeah I am moving to Oz for a couple years in October so I need to desperately be beach ready by then! Damn you husbands and allowing me to eat what I want hehe :p

Hi Potlots.
Welcome to this forum & SW.
best advice I give to new members to SW is write out a weekly menu, only buy the ingredients for those meals, keep a daily diary so that if you have a bad day you can look back & hopefully find out why!
If you look on the recipes section, there are meals for every taste, try to find SW versions of your favourite meals.
Good luck on your journey.
Pete (follow the link below for my recipes, index on page 60)

Thanks Pete! I actually spent my whole Saturday cooking my meals for the week so that i can just stick a portion in the microwave and be done with it. No getting home from the gym starving and cheating by picking something up and just eating it. I want to make my life as easy as possible :D

Hey, How are you getting on ?

Back