Slimming World newbie and new to Minimins!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ariellookalike, 28 January 2014.

1. ariellookalike

ariellookalike Well-Known Member

Hi there, my name is Libby and I started Slimming World three weeks ago :) I lost 4lbs in my first two weeks, had weigh in tonight and lost another 1/2 lb. Wanting to start a food diary on here to keep myself accountable for what I'm eating as I need to stay on track! I absolutely love cooking and I'm a proper foodie so looking forward to finding new recipes and posting pics of the yummy food I'm cooking :D

Anyway, hello!!
  2. martyboy

martyboy New Member

Hiya, Ive just joined here tonight too :) I should probably keep a food diary too, as scary a thought is that is :p
  3. yummymummylinzi

yummymummylinzi Well-Known Member

Heya I started SW monday so am a newbie too :) xx
  4. I also started SW last Thursday and tonight is my first weigh in, i am going to try and be more organised for next week and have dinners planned every night!

Easier said than done guys! Good luck this week :)
  5. yummymummylinzi

Good luck for your weigh in! I've been quite organised trying to plan the day before it definitely helps xx
  6. Janie15xx

Janie15xx New Member

Hi I am new to SW and website x
  7. yummymummylinzi

How are you all finding it so far? I'm feeling full most of the time which is stopping me reaching for choc and crisps :party0011: Ive not had a weigh in yet though to see if the diet is actually working lol. xx
  8. Sonasgirl

Sonasgirl Well-Known Member

I am new to sw since last week, and down 5lbs at first weigh in, I would love to have some company on this journey! Can I join ye?? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using mobile app
  9. yummymummylinzi

Heya! Wow thats brill loss for your first week welldone :) xx
  10. Sonasgirl

Was kind of amazed to be honest but thrilled, hope next tues goes half as well ! How are you finding it??

11. Lozzerjr

Lozzerjr New Member

Ive be just joined the forum, I joined slimming world on 2nd jean and loving it, I've lost 1stone to date so I'm very happy, good luck to you all xxx
  12. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

That's a brillant loss. well done. good luck with the rest of your journey.
  13. yummymummylinzi

Im finding it quite easy at the minute. Its stopped me being lazy in the kitchen too cooking everything from scratch :) I just hope I have a loss at my WI on Monday. xx
  14. yummymummylinzi

Thats a great loss a whole stone! Welldone, cant wait to be saying the same thing myself xx
  15. archers33

archers33 Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm a Slimming World and Minimins newbie too. I started just over a week ago, and have lost 2lbs. This is such a great useful site, and I'm really glad I found it.
  16. Sonasgirl

Hi all, when are ye re weigh ins? Facing mine tomorrow night and not looking forward to it! Nightduty always throws me out!:rolleyes:

17. SaraB

SaraB Well-Known Member

I am new to this forum and just had 2nd weigh in today with SW. 5.5lbs off. Enjoying the food so far and no longer so lazy in the kitchen.
  18. Sonasgirl

Great news Sara! Gives great encouragement for this week!!! :)

19. SaraB

SaraB Well-Known Member

Thank you and good luck for tomorrow x
  20. archers33

archers33 Well-Known Member

That's a brilliant loss, Sara. Well done.

I weigh on a Wednesday morning... I'm hoping for a good week.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using mobile app