Slimming World newbie and new to Minimins!

That's a brilliant loss, Sara. Well done. I weigh on a Wednesday morning... I'm hoping for a good week. Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you and good luck for Wednesday

I joined my local slimming world class yesterday was made very welcome .. got weighed .. doing the extra easy plan .. well getting my head round it lol and organising my meals for the week .. great site and great support x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all. I started my weight loss journey just over a week ago, lost 4.5 lbs in my first week :) hoping for a similar loss next week and then hoping for a more steady loss of 2lbs a week. Good luck to all of you on your weight loss journeys :)

Hi everyone, newbie here too :) I started SW nearly 2 weeks ago now. Not trying to lose loads of weight, had a knee injury about a year ago and have been struggling to get back to my pre-injury weight! Claireyd 4.5lb loss in first week is so good, well done! I lost 3lb in my first week but had a cheeky step on the scales today (3 days before weigh in) and not lost anything more yet...fingers crossed!

Hope the weekend has been easy on everyone! Weigh in coming on tues for me and starting to feel nervous, the week hasnt gone as planned but will try and pull it back tomorrow and tues! Keep it up! ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Newbie here too, doing it from home as I have a 7 month old who's extremely clingy so can't leave her haha.
First weigh in on Wednesday, hoping for 3/4 pounds loss.
Loving the food, if I'd known how good some of the recipes where I'd have started this ages ago!
Good luck to everyone on their upcoming WIs! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Newbie here too, doing it from home as I have a 7 month old who's extremely clingy so can't leave her haha. First weigh in on Wednesday, hoping for 3/4 pounds loss. Loving the food, if I'd known how good some of the recipes where I'd have started this ages ago! Good luck to everyone on their upcoming WIs! Xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck x

Oooh I didn't realise so many people had replied to my intro! Lovely to meet you all, some fab losses here! I lost 2lbs in my first 2 weeks and then the last 3 weigh ins I've lost 1/2 a pound...slow and steady, eh!! I don't have a huge amount to lose so I guess thats why it's slowed down and to be honest, I don't feel like I've been on a diet at all as I've been eating so much yummy stuff so I'm hoping this way it will continue :) And the weight will stay off, more importantly!

Hope everyones weigh in's go well this week!! xxxxxxxx

Down another lb last night, very slow going but first half stone gone, forever! Hoping for a better result next week ! :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back