Slimming world newbie here with no will power..........I CAN do this...right ?

ljb984

Hello everyone, im a newbie to minimins and this is my first real attempt at sw, ive tried before the odd week here n there but this time i am going to do it propperly.My first day is tomorrow so id really appreciate any help or advice. I have come to discover that i am my own worse enemy, i have no will power and i am a massive sucker of greedypigsyndrome lol. When ive done sw before ive kinda just ate the same foods and got bored and reached for the dreaded take away menu.Id really like to get back to my pre pregnancy clothes (7 yrs ago lol)after having 2 kids ive never bothered to shift this weight and i constantly sulk about it so figured id best get my butt into gear if i want to make changes. I am a massive fan of cheese and this my major downfall, some like a bar of choccy, i like a bar of cheese :) not sw friendly :(

My life is pretty hectic but i do make time for cooking, im married with 2 kiddies aged 2 and 7 and i work 3 days per week in a 9-5 office job, (cake,biscuits,sweets,coffee,tea and more coffee) rarelly get time to myself so would love some budget family friendly recipes and tips.Theres no food i dont like.

Thanks for reading, good luck to everyone on their journey :)
i shall start my diary tomorrow

Hi There,

Yous sound very like me lol. I am starting SW this Thursday Night done WW but constantly hungry on the plan so giving this a go and like you I have no will power!! I'm not very adventurous in the kitchen so that will have to change. I'll be following you diary as I for doing EE. Hopefully I'll stick to it now. Best of Luck x

Hey, i'm only 20 and have a lot of weight to lose, and i have no kids! so i have no excuse!!!! i do only green days on sw, and eat limitless jacket pots with baked beans and a huge salad and then fresh grapes with muiller lite yog afters!!!!! ideal quick lunch! also pasta and low fat supernoodles are the way forward!! xxxxx keep it up YOU CAN DO IT! xxxxx

Back