Slimming World newbie

Smiler :)

Hi I am new to this site and I will be doing the SW diet at home as I cannot afford to go to classes at the moment. I still have my book from last year but hope to get lots of advise, tips, recipes and new friends from Mini Mins :)

Lynsey x

Hi Lynsey,

I too have only just joined today and I am doing the diet at home as cant afford it either. I have bought a few books off of ebay and am trying to get as many tips as possible.

I was on the weight watchers diet but came to a standstill and decided I would try sw so am going to be starting my diet properly tomorrow and am in the process of ordering an asda delivery to get me started lol.

Good luck and hope we can get as many tips as possible on here

Gina :)

Hi, I'm on slimming world too and can say it really works. I had a bit of a wobble last week where I practically ate my body weight in gummy bears but am determined to get back on track to reach my target weight.
We can support each other with tips and tricks on the sw plan. I made the sw hummus today and can highly recommend it!

Hi ?
I'm new here and am starting slimming world tomorrow!
I hope it works, I've just turned 20 and have a 2 year old and a 5 month old, so I have alot of post pregnancy weight to loose .

Hi Girlie,

Thanks for replying and the tips, think I will try and get a food directory from Ebay too - be good to carry in my bag when food shopping! For now I am using an address book hehe, I have been writing down all my fav foods and trying to find the syn value on here.

Kittyboo I love hummus too, is it syn free? I will get the recipe from here and try that I think.

Good luck with our diets & lets hope were skinny minnies soon :)

Hi Lindypineapple, I am starting properly tomorrow too, just had my last KFC tea tonight!! Good luck and lets keep in touch to see how we get on.

Hi, yes the hummus is syn free and delish! The recipe is on here. I googled it too and got 2 other versions to try at a later date. Good luck with everything, looking forward to the progress updates! :)

do you mind if i jump in with you? need a bit of help and support with my current wobble and need to lose the stone ive re gained recently. i do slimmingworld so can offer recipes and support too :)

Hi Lynseym - hows it going? I am finding it really hard to stick to when everyone around me is eating naugties :( Weigh day is tmrw for me and I'm dreading it!!

Back