Slimming world newbie

Hello Everyone :sign0144::newbie:

I am a slimming world newbie. I have been "dieting" for the past decade :eek: , always successful in losing pounds but not so much at keeping them off. :cry:

Really hoping that SW will help me change my attitude towards food. I have spent a decade calorie counting and its got me nowhere, and i dont want to spend the rest of my life counting calories.

I do know there are syns but i dont quite know how SW actually works. I have about a million questions to ask so feel a bit sorry for whoever will be my group leader this evening:eek:. I am feeling excited but apprehensive? Is that weird?:hmm:

I am on a tight food budget, will it be possible to partake with a limited food budget? Will i be hungry? Do you "save" syns like in WW? :confused:

Hi, your consultant will explain everything to you this evening plus you will get a book with everything you need to know about what foods you can eat etc

Ask your consultant about anything you're not sure on that's what she's there for and if you've forgotten to ask her anything you can always ask us on here or do a search of your question (it's most likely already been asked so you should find answers)

Good luck! :)

Hi and :welcome2:

Don't worry about asking questions at your group as that's what the Consultants are there for.

Syns are there to be had and the recommended amount is between 5 - 15 per day. You might find it a bit difficult at first to get your head round the fact you will be eating lots and still lose weight and you will be amazed at what you can actually eat but stick with it, it does work!! ;)

One thing for sure and I can guarantee, if you stick to the Plan you will not go hungry! :)

Back