Slimming world question?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Hi ladies, I was just wondering when you attend slimming world while you are pregnant are you weighed weekly and are you supposed to lose weight or stay the same or gain weight slowly - how does it work?

Thanks

hi thanks for your reply to my which programme while preg question.
As im still at slimming world for now, i can answer your question. Yes you do get weighed each week,but they cant advise on losing etc.I think its best to try and maintain but if you do lose a few lbs to begin with thats all good.
Still trying to get my head round it.
Mich x

Thanks (dietagain)like your name - I was thinking about joining I might ring the leader and see what she says - it would be nice to really keep an eye on my weight this time

sw is fine for pregnancy i think you just need to speak to your doc first, we had a lady in our class who was nearly at target when she fell pregnant and gave birth 2 weeks ago, she weighed less at 9months than when she started sw!! lol she didnt loose during the pregnancy but she hasnt put on as much weight as she would have and has had a very healthy pregnancy. you are advised to have more 'healthy extras', this also applies if you choose to breastfeed. hope this helps!!

Back