1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming World - rejoiner ..Hello and a bit of advice pls

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by netti29, 9 July 2014 Social URL.

1. netti29

netti29 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.74%)
    Hello all. I am a rejoiner to slimming world after a very good weight loss a few years back. Despite that....the pounds have piled back on and something now has to be done about it. Pleased to say...that there is some weight loss after 2 weeks back...with a nice (but not brill) 3lb off today!!!

I am slowly getting my head around the ee plan. I was truly a red and green girl!! :)
    I am also becoming quite the little (er loosely titled) gym bunny....loving the cross trainer and swimming and aim for about 3 times a week.

I have avoided alcohol for A WEEK!!! and now after weigh in, I am enjoying a well earned...well missed glass of wine, and loving it. :p

Anyway...pleasantries over...HEB advice please...:confused:.
    I am loving the warburton thins...but are they a HEB or do I have to count the 5 1/2 syns?
    I was hoping for more of loss this week, as I have followed the plan so well....or so I thought. I am thinking that I am not doing it quite as right as I thought.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.