Slimming world restarter

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by flippyoung, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. flippyoung

flippyoung Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello
    my name is flipp and I did slimming world more than a year ago, did well lost well over a stone but went on holiday and totally blew the diet and was so ashamed I just couldnt go back.

But after arranging another once in a lifetime holiday I just need to loose weight so put my pride a side and went back and ofcos got welcomed back with open arms (which made me feel even more daft at not going back after hols.)

Slimming world has changed and for the better thou I loved before now its even better.

But I do need help outside my group so looking forward to getting to know people here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Samsmum

Samsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi. Good decision. I rejoined last monday and still getting my head round extra easy. Keep thinking i'm doing it wrong cos it just seems too good to be true. Loving it and feeling really motivated. Hols in July are my incentive. Good luck for your first week x

4. flippyoung

flippyoung Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you,
    yeah it does seem too easy, my leader rang yesterday and I asked twice that i could eat peas and bake beans with meat, lol

good luck too.

5. Becs35

Becs35 Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    I think sw is brilliant. Just wished I'd discovered it years ago. The extra easy plan really does seem too good to be true doesn't it. I come from a family of weight watcher addicts and none of them believe me when I say I'm allowed what they see me eating! But the proof is in the pudding as they say becua they're seeing it working!

6. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Flipp, Congrats on getting back to it!!
    I'm sure you will soon get things under control again as you have done it once already.

This is a fantastic forum and you will get lots of help and encouragement on here, something we all need, do we not?

All the best to you...:)

7. flippyoung

flippyoung Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks ladies, I'm on my 4th day and been good but still eaten more than I thought I could, love it!
    I do will and I've lost already so very happy, going down a tiny bit every day.

8. Clara lou

Clara lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi
    Well done for returning...I lost weight with slimming world and then moved overseas. I'm back on the plan now hoping to lose the last stone and a half.
    Good luck x

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You can do it and if you start a diary thread in the SW section you will get more support

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.