Slimming world sins in weatherspoons

Gemenemelem

Fatty on her way to Fitty
Hey does anyone know if I can find a list of syns in weatherspoons food please. Dunno what I'm having yet but I'm going for my lunch there on sat :D thinking about having the gourmet grilled chicken burger and chips if it's not got crazy syns in it x :cry:

Ok so the breaded chicken burger with chips is 26 syns on EE & Green, 37 syns of Red.

Seeing as the Gourmet chicken burger is over 800 calories more than the breaded chicken burger i'd think roughly 40 odd syns, probably works out closer to 50 though.

Do a quick search there are loads of thread about whetherspoons & what to eat there.

xx

5 bean chilli with rice & tortillas - 6 syns

Jacket Potato & 5 bean chilli - free if no butter used.

Of Superfrood Salad with either chicken or salmon is free or nearly free if you don't have the dressing i think.

Gammon with jacket, pea, mushrooms & tomato - free if you cut the fat off the gammon & have no butter.

Even steak would be better than a burger i reckon. Again, have a jacket instead if chips.

If you go to their website you can find all the nutritional info on all meals. I'd generally avoid the burgers tbh.

Gemenemelem said:
Thank u , Is this on ee? I'm doing green days and occasionally red x

Thats on Extra easy. The 5 bean chilli with rice or jacket is your best bet on a green day. Or just do an extra easy day that day!

I have heard that Weatherspoons deep fry their jackets to get the skins crispy, but how true this is I don't know.

Buxom_wench said:
I have heard that Weatherspoons deep fry their jackets to get the skins crispy, but how true this is I don't know.

I think I may cry.

On the syns online it says jackets are free, off there tomorrow and was checking what would be best to have and ive decided upon sweet chilli noodles 1 syn and fruit and yogurt free, sorted.

I went last week and had the gammon, it was delicious, 2 nice pieces with an egg on each, jacket potato and I had salad with mine. Really filling and didn't feel for a second I was missing out, yum!x

Excellent my mother and father in law are taking us to spoons on Sunday for tea, I am following extra easy and love gammon jacket egg so that's what I will be having .. Yum yum :happy096:

Back