Slimming world syns on alpen light

i love these as either 3 syns for one bar or i use 2 as my HEB as a treat with coffees :)

they was on offer in asda but they have fininshed the offer now and are now £1.98!!!! so i need to find the cheapest place down to my last 2 boxes haha

NadiaH79 said:
i love these as either 3 syns for one bar or i use 2 as my HEB as a treat with coffees :)

they was on offer in asda but they have fininshed the offer now and are now £1.98!!!! so i need to find the cheapest place down to my last 2 boxes haha

They did have them in pound land and B& M bargains. CHoc fudge only in my local ones but at about £1 a box I can live with that. I bought ten boxes of Gerry bakewell when asda had their special offer on so I am due for a change!!

my fave ones in order are double choc, choc with fudge and summer fruits
not keen on any others will have a look in b and m and poundowlrd for them thanks

just this second polished a choc and fudge one with my coffee while kids dinner is cooking cos im not eating till hubby gets home in 2 hrs lol

Just beware the bargain store ones if they are not the 70 calorie bars then they're not a healthy extra and also higher in syns x

Back