Slimming World Target Member

Miffy422011

Hi
I have just discovered this forum after losing 4 stone 1pm at SW. I have now been at target for 8 weeks and feel great. To all of you who are just beginning you can do this. If I can do it anyone can. Am hoping to become a SW leader as Iove it! Best of luck x

Congratulations on reaching target and good luck with becoming a consultant.

Congrats on reaching target! That's awesome :)

Great to har from someone who has reached target, I'm on the home straight so any encouragement helps. Well done.

Hi there. The key I think is to excercise and eat healthily in the final stages. I went back to basics and followed the plan using the magazine weekly menus. It gave variety and was lovely to try new things. It was such an amazing feeling to get to target and am really enjoying maintenance as you can have daily treats as well as the plan which I love!
Best of luck to you how many more lbs to target? X?

Miffy422011 said:
Thanks. How about you?

The last stone has taken nealyc6 months to shift, but I'm now down to my final lb. Although I keep thinking of changing my target again.

Well done on reaching Target Miffy! And for staying at target for the last few weeks, they say thats the challange!!!!!

Well done for perservering Tiphareth, I found it hard when i got close to target, i would be down 1/2 lb, sts, down 1/2 lb. untill one evening i came home and said to my husband "1/2 lb AGAIN!!!" i had just 5 left to target at that stage. My husband bless him said "but you can do that in one week if you wanted to?!?!?!" and i realised that i had been sabotaging myself to a certain extent. Once i reached target then thing were going to change, i was going to buy clothes and change other things and i think that part of me wasnt ready for that. SOooooo i sat down and had a long hard look at what i wanted and realised that i wanted to reach target 1st and could decide about other things later. I did success express for a few days and Food optimised 100% the rest of the week. i resisted all temptations no matter how tempting or how hungry i was.
And it was worth it, i reached target :).

I guess my point is that sometimes we sabotage ourselves for a reason, we just havent addmitted it to ourselves yet. Tiphareth do you really need to drop your target? or are you actually happy just the way you are now? Or is something else going to change in your life once you hit target?
Sorry miffy i didnt mean to make this post all about me!!! lol

I don't think anything will change when I reach target and I don't think I'll ever be happy with my shape. However my current target takes me just under a bmi of 23 but my target range takes me over and there's just something psychological where if I can keep below a bmi of 23 then I won't regain the weight.

Well done and good luck for the future :)

Hi
My advice would be not to change your target just yet. You are permitted to be 3pm under your target and of course you don't need to pay! Enjoy reaching your goal for a little while and you will soon know if you want to go further.
I am now going to re- set my target as I would like to lose another half stone. Very well done x

Back