slimming world v weightwatchers

Ive found this thread interesting as I lost 42lbs on WW years ago.
But I've regained all the weight and I've lost patience with all the points counting. It changed at the beginning of the year and has just changed again.
I joined SW last year but was really disappointed with my weight loss. It was rubbish, though not so much emphasis was put on the 1/3 super free then. I've just rejoined and I've been concentrating on the super free this time around.
However, I still only lost 1.5lb at my first weigh in and was hugely disappointed. But .... My period was due and actually started properly 24 hours after WI and although I don't like to blame time of the month for poor weight loss, I do wonder if that contributed?
My sister has just had a first week weight loss of 5lb. Of course, I'm thrilled for her but it just highlights my own disappointment. I don't understand how people can have massive losses consistently and wonder if I'm doing something wrong...
I have my second weigh in tomorrow.
Sorry, this has turned into a bit of a novel :)

There is no point in comparing your weight to anyone elses, it only leads to fustration. Have a luck at the "1 pound a week thread" and the "really slow weightloss team" thread. Personally I think sw is just a normal healthy eating plan something that can be done for life, without a lot of overthinking. Best of luck at the weighin.:)

Back