1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

slimming world vs ww

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by jess_80, 4 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jess_80

jess_80 New Member

can any1 tell me if slimming world is better than ww?

I'm a bit worried by the amount of food u can eat on sw, but is it restrictive in terms of going out?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    I have done both, (more than once!) They both work, but IF I stick to the plan (on both) I do lose more, faster and more consistently on SW. I really can't be bothered with weighing and counting points, and I find on SW I'm never hungry and eat more healthily. And it's £1 cheaper! As for going out, you can use your syns, so it's no more restrictive than any other plan.
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I wouldnt say one is better than the other - as judi says they both work very well. Its more a personal choice, which one suits you better.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.