Slimming World Week 1

Sassy_D

Hiya,
So I am new to this site but finding everything I read so helpful and motivational!

I have definately been in Denial about my weight! But it's time to sort it out!

I am recently married, and hoping to start a family soon! So I want to shift 5 stone!

I have tried slimming world before but something feels different this time and I am determined to stick at it!

Wish me luck!!

Sarah
X

Good luck!! I too am new to Slimming World - yesterday was my first day x

Hi Sarah

I started last week too (13/09) and have about 5st to lose as well. Like you I've tried SW before, the first time I loved it however I moved away from my group and couldn't find another I liked near as half as much so I stopped going. This time it feels different, I've found a group I like with a lovely woman running it and I'm more determined than ever to lose the weight I need to.

Good luck!

Hi Sarah I started last week too (13/09) and have about 5st to lose as well. Like you I've tried SW before, the first time I loved it however I moved away from my group and couldn't find another I liked near as half as much so I stopped going. This time it feels different, I've found a group I like with a lovely woman running it and I'm more determined than ever to lose the weight I need to. Good luck!

That's brilliant :-D we can keep at it and achieve our goals! I am so determined now! Good luck! X

Good luck to all of you and welcome to the group. I've done SW twice in the past, then piled the weight back on. :( I think with the introduction of Extra Easy, making it much more flexible, and the discovery of this site (love it!), with all the friendship and support anyone could ask for, we all have the opportunity for sticking to it this time round and for achieving our slimming goals. Fingers crossed for your first weigh-in, Suzie.

Kathy

Good luck to all of you and welcome to the group. I've done SW twice in the past, then piled the weight back on. :( I think with the introduction of Extra Easy, making it much more flexible, and the discovery of this site (love it!), with all the friendship and support anyone could ask for, we all have the opportunity for sticking to it this time round and for achieving our slimming goals. Fingers crossed for your first weigh-in, Suzie. Kathy

Cheers Kathy! I did sw last year but not in group and lost 18lbs, really enjoyed it but piled it back in and more! I'm loving your recipes on the other thread!

So after a week I have lost 6 pounds! Wahoo... Off on holiday Saturday to Norfolk :-S so hope I can be relatively good still! Xx

good luck :) i started of at a similar weight as you at the end of febuary and i had lost 4 stone 4.5lb that was in 6 months ( just back my holiday so dealing with my gain ) but you will be able to do it no problem. I am aiming for 11 and a half stone so got just over 2 stone to loose and im hoping to get there before xmas.
All i can say to do it try your hardest each week and you wil get the result that you want :) xx

So after a week I have lost 6 pounds! Wahoo... Off on holiday Saturday to Norfolk :-S so hope I can be relatively good still! Xx

Well done! Enjoy your time in Norfolk

Brilliant thank you everyone :) xx
Hi :)
How have you been doing? You wrote on my diary when you was in your fist week - looks like you started amazingly :) hope your journey continuing x

Back