Slimming World without a club

notcomfortable

Hi Everyone!!!
I am doing slimming world at home as I can't afford the weekly fee. But I have the AMAZING support of my mum who does go to a group. (so she gets me the amazing hi life bars). I am not obese or even unhealthily overweight but I do feel uncomfortable in my clothes and would like to feel happy when I see photos of myself or look in the mirror. I would like to be alot closer to 8 stone. I am not setting myself a strict time scale as I have done that in the past and as soon as things go wrong I give up. So this time I am not putting pressure on myself I am just going to enjoy being organised with my food choices, enjoy the diet and enjoy getting into some wonderful clothes.

Good Luck everyone - Make sensible choices this weekend!!!

Hi notcomfortable :)

I think there are quite a few members of Minimins that follow Slimming World from home, so I'm sure you'll meet someone in the same situation as yourself. It's really great that you have the support of your mum too, who follows group. It's really handy that with her going to group, she can update you on anything new, etc. It's good that you are able to get the Hi-Fi bars too, aren't they yummy!!

Is this your first week following the plan? Or have you been following it for a while? How are you finding it?

Sending positive vibes your way :vibes: and hoping you have a really great week. Good luck!! xx

Hello Mate
I have been following on and off for what feels like forever but seen as I have not lost any weight I obviously was not doing it right. 2 days on 2 days off lol. I love the high life bars, mum got the new ones yesterday - have not tried them yet. ill let you know what I think.
Thanks for the reply
xxx

Good to hear from you! :)

It sounds like we're quite similar. I was following the plan and going to class for a few months previously and managed to lose 1.5 stone, but for a number of different reasons I fell off the bandwagon and have put about half of that back on. On Tuesday night I decided to bite the bullet and rejoin class, so this is my first week back on plan.

Oh yeah, please do let us know what the new bars are like! :) They sound gorgeous, I think I'll get some at next class on Tuesday.

A lot of the people on here are very knowledgable with the plan, and are always very helpful. Don't be afraid to ask if you need any help, we're all in the same boat.

Hope you have a great week xx

Iv only tried the chocolate and caramel ones but they are AMAZING!

Hi, I do it from home as there are no SW classes on the Costa Blanca. Minimins has been a great lifeline for me and will give you lots of support, everyone on here has been very supportive - you will succeed.

Back