slimming world

Thanks for all the replies. I knew that posting here probably would be a bit biased but that is fine. I went to slimming world this morning. I found a voucher in a mag and got membership for free. That never happens in Weight watchers as their offers do not apply to Northern Ireland.
When i got home i had breakfast of 2 eggs scrambled, 2 brown nimble (HE) and half tin baked beans, was delicious

for lunch i had grapes, ham, 2 low fat cheese slices (HE), pickled onion and mullerlight.

for tea i am having an m and s count on us ready meal cause it has to be used today. I am not to sure yet how i syn it! with tons of salad.

Tomorrow i will be buying "real" bread!!! For tea i will have chicken thighs with skin removed cooked in actifry and sw chips with veg!!!!!

I am looking forward to giving this a real good try :)))))

Thanks

fairy3853 said:
Iv done both and always said id never do SW, but it got to the stage on WW that I was just so godamn hungry. Id try to even my points through-out the day but some days your just more hungry than others and theres no leway in this with your points. Its when im hungry that I bing eat on crap, with SW theres no need for this as you just eat when your hungry till your full

I agree! I've done ww twice and sw 3 times but if I go off plan at target and I need to 'get back into it' I always go back on sw coz I never go hungry x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back