slimming world

itstimetostart

Hi i am new to this site and havent a clue how to use it, i am starting back to slimming world tomorrow and have my potatoe and leek soup cooking as we speak. just wondered if anyone wanted to help me on my journey as i have my sisters wedding in october and need to get weight off as i dont want to be the fat bridesmaid which i am now.:(

Hi there! Welcome to minimins and SW! Lots of lovely people and useful threads if you read the stickies (the threads at the top) for information. Good luck! I was a fat bridesmaid for my sister's wedding in 2011, we had to wear navy blue and I was a proper whale. It was the photos from that which finally made me try to lose weight, but I didn't start SW until September this year and I'm getting some great results. Hope you do too!

Hey hun

Welcome to the forum :)
I'm here for you if you if you need a slimming friend. It's always nice to have the extra support.
Im hoping to get my weight off in time for our holiday in April to Mexico :) xxxx

Good luck! I've only been using this forum for a few days and the support and advice is fantastic! X

Welcome and good luck, this site is great for help and advice :))

Back