Slimming world

Shauna Munro

hi, I've been doing slimming world for a while now and been doing okay on it but I went to my group today and put a pound on which I'm really confused about as I really tried hard this week cut my carb intake down, drank only water for the week, went to the gym 6 days in a row, added more speed food into my diet, just wanted some advice really as I really don't understand why I've gained weight when I have tried so hard, I start my weekly time of the month on Sunday so I don't see why it would be that as I also thought you only weighed heavier before you actually started your period??? Thankyou would really appreciate some advice :)

Have you spoken to your consultant? It's important to remember that sometimes no matter how hard we try to be 100% on plan our bodies just don't play along. I've had weeks where i've had random gains despite being on it. See how you do next week and if you gain again then ask your consultant for advice. Random gains are sadly a part of life but the important thing is how we react after they happen. It sounds like you're doing everything right so it's probably just a little blip. Try not to worry too much and just keep doing what you're doing

Hi, although you put on a pound you may have lost in inches. I put on 5lbs last week, I expected a gain as we had went out for a birthday meal and I also had choc fudge cake and a wee bit of ice cream after my meal, but for the reat of the week ì write everything down and I lost 4lbs thus week. Good luck xx

Back