Slimmingworld

Sammomto4

Be been doing ww but have started sw , so far so good I find I get bored on sw as like my bread. I'm doing EE any help would be great thanks

Slimming World

Hi Sammomto4,
I also loved my bread, but it doesn't bother me now, you just have to be strong, :winner:there are so many lovely recipes to choose from, so don't give up. I use Extra Easy about once a week.
I am near my goal, but will still carry on with the recipes as they are so delicious.

Hi how much have you lost. Do you do red and green days as I've been doing ee all week. Got jacket potatoe and breast of chicken wrapped in bacon with a sprinkle of cheese and salad for tea lol x

Slimming World

I have lost 25 lbs and my husband has lost 26 lbs. I will continue doing it to keep my weight contained. We do Red Green and EE.
I have just posted a low fat blue cheese dressing on the site. I am sure you will enjoy it with your salads and baked potatoes. :)

Bread and carbs of all description are my big downfall, I really worried about doing without them when i started SW. Funny thing is, I really havent missed them like I expected. In fact I'm finding a really big plus in that the bloating has reduced amazingly. Even before I could have possibly lost anything more than a couple of pounds, I looked in the mirror one morning and noticed my face looked thinner, my jeans are not as close either.
2 weeks into SW I have lost 6.1/2lbs but I'm sure I have lost a lot more in inches.
Stick with it, you'll soon find that the bread wont bother you as you are filling up on FF instead. I can honestly say that I haven't been hungry since I started.

I myself will be starting properly on monday when my money comes through until then will be healthy eating in general, have just researched for the leek&potato soup which will have for tea tonight! yumyum! Hope all goes well with you keep us updated. xx

If you do red and green there is nothing stopping you having 4 slices of 400g wholemeal loaf (that will use both HEb's) so you don't have to do without your bread, or you can always syn it (3 syns per slice of 400g if i remember right). I like my bread too, but I've found I don't have it as much anymore.

Back