Slimsticks

I've never heard of them so I just Googled them. It says they are 20 cals per sachet so that will make them 1 syn per sachet.

Sachets of palm and oat oil with sweetener and vanilla flavouring. Apparently you mix the sachet in water or other drinks and it is supposed to curb your appetite. They are very expensive - £30 for 30 sachets and you have two a day.

I started taking these last Monday, just ONE a day and today I just weighed and I have lost 4 pounds, I do not think £1 per day is expensive, and as I say they do work. x x

I am using slimming world, my biggest problem was that when I ate breakfast (which I do not normally do, but that is no good for weight loss) I found I was hungry all day and could not stop eating, with slimsticks I still eat well and good wholesome meals but the insatiable appetite has gone and I am not over stuffing my face. x :happy096:

Where do we get these from please hun? xx

Sorry furrysmudge not been on here for a little while, Lloyds Pharmacy is the place to get them, hope this helps x

I forgot all about them lol, sorry. Will have another look see and try and get some :) xx

Those who else are trying them....how are you getting on?

I'm watching 2 lots on ebay, dont fancy spending £30 on them ;-) xx

Back