Slowing myself down?

RasberryRed

Hey my veggies.

I have a question. I have noticed my weightloss has stayed the same frequently in the past month. I have also noticed that after my mid week sneak peak weighin I have normally lost a pound or more from my weigh in day, but then gain it back by the weekend. I think I get really excited about the the numbers so I eat less on Tuesdays and Fridays to ensure a good weigh in Saturday. Is it possible within these 2 days for my body to go into starvation mode? I have noticed I'm just not eating all my RMR's 1400 calories everyday.. Is this really why I am STS ??? What veggie foods can I eat to make up the difference which will be good for me, outside of bread ?

HI :)

What is your diet? I don't know what mean FWDGF, maybe it would help to know what diet and exercise plan you're following.

Anyway, one thing that happens to many people is fluid retention. This happens qhen people eat salty food and drink little water. It's very important to drink at least 2litres of water everyday to make sure you release the fluid retention that may "hide" a real weight loss.

xx

Back