smartprice noodles

tjamyo

How many syns are smartprice flavoured noodles on a green day? Thankyou x

ASDA Smartprice Chicken Instant Noodles, dried, made up as directed, 100g cooked = EE 2.5 R 6.5 G 2.5

Can't seem to find anything on any other flavours. Hope this helps xx

Great thanks, always have them in the house as they r the only noodles my daighter will eat, am attempting to plan all my food so i cant go wrong, hopefully lol

I'm sure you'll do a great job - best of luck xx

remember that's 100g cooked, which isn't a full pack. The syns calculator suggests they are 5.5 for a full pack (if i've worked it out right!) on green/ee

I eat these all the time :) I throw the flavour packet away though and then count them as free (i think there is mixed opinions on this but it hasn't effected my weight loss!) Does anybody have a definite answer to this? :)
xxxx

I eat these all the time :) I throw the flavour packet away though and then count them as free (i think there is mixed opinions on this but it hasn't effected my weight loss!) Does anybody have a definite answer to this? :)
xxxx

No definitive answer, but I do the same with all the value brand noodles. Generic dried noodles are free, and I cant see that there is anything added to the noodles themselves that would add syns, so I make the assumption that its all in the flavour sachet (which I dont like much anyway) and use them as plain noodles.

I much prefer using these to the big packs of dried noodles, I'm the only one that eats them so they come in handy individual sized portions, and they are way cheaper than the sharwoods etc packs

Back