Smiles for me :-)))

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hello Everyone
OK I've just done my first week of restart of CD and lost 7 lb so Im more than HAPPY . Im H. A . P. P.Y I know I am I'm sure I am I'm H. A. P.P.Y! As you read it sing it lol!
OK , so got another 51 lb to go ops did I just say 51 lb Huh

Hi Bev , yes I know that song lol . Thank -you :)

Fantastic week 1 "new" start Missleo:D

All that water drinking is worth it in the end ha ha ha

Congratulations

Well done Missleo!!!

That is fantastic!!!

Love
Char x:happy096:x:happy096:x

Thanks Guys............. Hope everyone is doing well !

Well done on your first week!! Thats a fantastic loss. I start CD on Tuesday - see the counsellor Monday evening and I can't wait to make that re-start!

Mrs v
Thank -you . So are you having a blow out on monday with something real nice :) So you can start a fresh tuesday . So its a restart for you too , when did you start CD before ?
Good luck !

well done Missleo..... keep it up.

Hi MissLeo.

I will probably have something nice for my tea, not a blow out though, as it's more weight to loose!!!!
I am starting this week and DH will start in 2 weeks time (he's working away at the moment).

I did the CD just before Christmas last year, but stopped when I found out that I was pregnant - sadly lost LO when I was 6 weeks and as a result, both me and Hubby ate and ate.

Good luck with the weight loss journey and I will post to let you know how I get on.

Hi Mrs V
Sorry to hear that sad news . I wish you and your Husband all the best with CD , yes i'm also a restarter too . Lets do it this time ! Thank -you minime and linda also .
Mrs V .. hope your first few days are not to bad ! will look out how you are getting on !

Well done

How fabulous to see so many successes, will help me to stay on the road to being less wobbly

Back