Smoked Rindless Back Bacon

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by lisamcrobert, 12 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lisamcrobert

lisamcrobert Member

Hello, I am new to slimming world could somebody tell me how many syns smoked rindless back bacon is on the Extra Easy? Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kayleigh&bump

Kayleigh&bump New Member

Free as long as all the fat is removed

4. lisamcrobert

lisamcrobert Member

Thanks Kayleigh and bump, I am so frightened that I am doing this wrong; This morning I have had egg (dry fried), mushrooms, tomatos, 2 quorn sausages, 2 bits of bacon and 1 slice of toast (H/E) and Laughing cow cheese (H/E) am I on the right track??? xxx

5. Joanne24

Joanne24 Restarting!

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10.5lb(18.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Perfect!

6. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(14.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    sounds yummy :)

7. msrsimpkin

msrsimpkin Flubber Buster

Diet:
    Atkins
    I always buy the bacon medallions (back bacon, but with all the fat already removed). Asda and Tesco both do them in Smoked or Unsmoked and they work out around the same price as the regular bacon.

So there's no temptation to keep the fat on, and no messy work for you! They're just fab!

8. Sassishells

Sassishells New Member

Hi everyone. I'm very new and very confused to SW too. So this morning I had 4 unsmoked bacon medallions, 3 small dry fried tomatoes, 2 dry fried scrambled eggs (only added a drop of water) and half a large whole meal bread roll. This seems very wrong. My whole life I've been told that to diet, you must starve. I cannot get my head around all the food...... Please tell me if I've done it wrong. Many thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.