• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Snoring & hormones

big bear

A bear on a mission!
My H is snoring his head off which he does every nite but 2nite I'm so hormonal/tearful I feel like either smothering with a pillow or kicking the sh*t out of him. It's so loud & really getting on my nerves.

Any snoring remedies? Apart from the 2options above lol

Does ur h/oh snore???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
My dh drives me crazy with his snoring! Luckily I'm able to escape to another bedroom! I don't want to have to do this, but at least it means I get to sleep and he gets to keep his life! On holiday I make sure I take earplugs! Sorry, this wasn't at all helpful really was it!!:sign0007: X

They do some sort of nose clips that open the nose allowing the wearer to breathe through the nose without snoring.
Fortunately I don't snore so cannot say if they work.
:nightf:
Ourlad

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I can't escape to other room as my wee 20mth old sleeps in there.

It just seems tonight it's annoying me more than normal...maybe coz baby bear is nearly here...

my dh snores when hes had a drink. I've given up try to get him to stop so I just go sleep on the sofa.
this may help worth a try anway. get dh to sleep with a extra pillow it wil stop his tonuge falling and blocking his airways. and also try in the bedroom have a scent of oil, not a heavy scent as it can become to over powering. The oils are those that you use for a cold and flu. Use menthol oils and eucalyptus oils that promote clear passageways in the head, the sinuses as well as the throat.
good luck hun

aww hun r you pg no wonder you feel tearful its natural but you need your sleep. does your little one sleep in a bed or cot?
if its a bed can you not get in with them or maybe put little one in a travel cot.
for future maybe try beg, steal or borrow a fold up camp bed will come in handy when babies born to and keeping dh awake.

I am the snorer in our house !!!! DH just goes in the spare bedroom.

The reunions are just so fantastic lol !!!

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Managed to get to sleep without committing murder...thanks for the advice girlies xx

I am totally in the same situation, Hubby snores for the USA ( well it seems like it) but it doesnt start till about 3am, at least thats when it wakes me up, with that at the hot flushes I feel like I am going out of my mind. I have bought him the things you put on your nose and they do work but lately he hasnt been using them...despite my pleading with him. This morning I found myself on the sofa with a pillow and blanket....couldnt be bothered to walk upstairs to the spare room ...now I feel like a wreck and cant wait to have a nap this afternoon

morrison the supermarket chain sell a snoring pillow. Purchased on for a friend, not heard any complaints about snoring since. They cost about 9.00

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Another vote for seperate rooms! Only SIL is sleeping there and last night I had stereo snoring.Roll on thursday.