I'm Back and Survived Disney !

Beki or Phil
Im sure I read a post of yours about most reasonable company to book trip with? Any info gratefully received as my 4 yr old would love to go ! Cheers

Welcome to Phil The Meerkat travel.Com

Ah ha.. I see my friend that you are looking for cheeps travelling to Euro Disneys... ya?

Ok then you will find vonderful price at Eurostar... you will find excellence travelling arrangements and hotel living , including your park ticketing.

It its so "Simplos" a son of a mongoose can do it.

OK!

Thank you for calling Phil the Meerkat Travel.com

SIMPLOS !!

Phil x

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Cheers Phil !!

Welcome to Phil The Meerkat travel.Com

Ah ha.. I see my friend that you are looking for cheeps travelling to Euro Disneys... ya?

Ok then you will find vonderful price at Eurostar... you will find excellence travelling arrangements and hotel living , including your park ticketing.

It its so "Simplos" a son of a mongoose can do it.

OK!

Thank you for calling Phil the Meerkat Travel.com

SIMPLOS !!

Phil x

:8855::8855:Have you ever had a psychiatric assessment? :rolleyes: xx

haha that made me laugh :D LOL

we've always found the cheapest way to do it is to book through disneyland direct - www.disneylandparis.co.uk

and DO NOT book the eurostar through them! they charge twice the actual price (i think that's how they make a lot of their money!)...

we've booked for the 28th sept 2 nights 3 days, and OH phoned disneyland (they divert to america - "have a nice day!" :D ) after checking the prices on their site, and i had the eurostar page up ready to book to make sure there were seats available when we're going! as soon as he'd made the reservation but was still on the phone, i booked eurostar... it's the easiest and cheapest way IMO.

for any hints, tips etc... the place to go is www.dlrpmagic.com (click on the forum at the top of the page)... there's so many people there who can advise you... but most have the same consensus... disneyland direct and eurostar direct is the cheapest way :)

they have a fab offer on at the moment which lasts until 8th nov (you have to book before 15th july though) where you can get upto 40% off the hotel and park tickets (just play around with dates and hotels on the booking calendar til you get 40%! some dates/hotels are only 15%-30% off).

we got a real bargain! :D

Cheers Beki, appreciate the info, many thanks!

and ......Mr Meercat was helpful too!

Sounds like you had a great time and packed loads in. Well done for sticking to plan, it shows it can be done!

It was great fun, and knackering but worth it!! oh by the way well done my dear on your big loss this week, keep it up sweetheart.

Phil x

hi phil im going to flamingo land with my daughter and 2 grandsons not quiet disney but should be good 3 days in a caravan , was told you might be able to help with snack ideas for picnics and general walking about food me and my daughter both do sw (red and green days) thanks x p.s loved the story

hi phil im going to flamingo land with my daughter and 2 grandsons not quiet disney but should be good 3 days in a caravan , was told you might be able to help with snack ideas for picnics and general walking about food me and my daughter both do sw (red and green days) thanks x p.s loved the story

Hi

I have PM'd you

Phil x :D

hi had one message from you saying you were going to message me lol is that right or have i missed one x

Back