So 2nd week

pjstarfish

What a weird week was week2. Didn't stray off plan and second week without bread, sweets, biscuits, cakes and other refined foods. Am I happy ?.....well yes. Lost 10lbs in first week and set myself up for more pressure this week for 7lbs weight loss. What are the things I notice already? More energy walking the dog and already feeling better. Not as lethargic as before. Some old clothes fitting already. Some people noticing weight loss already.

Now onto struggles - feeling hungry between meals more so than week1. Still making right food choices though. A slight bit of boredom with food and repetitive meals - but that's my fault really.

Depressed that it's my mates 40th tomorrow and they are all going out on the piss all day and I can't join them until after they have eaten and then I will be on diet coke.

But overall I feel better and motivated. My mind has finally been switched on. I Wang quick results but know that I will lose weight but need to keep it off. The behavioural triggers will need careful addressing.

Top tips. Concentrate on the mouth feel when you are eating. Dont just shovel the food in when hungry - instead enjoy the mouth feel and flavours.

Top tip2....unpeel a bananna, wrap it back in it's skin. Cover with foil and put in freezer. It is like a banana lolly and feels like a treat

Hi pj, well done again on the loss and good luck with this week. It's great that you are motivated and are planning ahead with your adjustments. Are you going to put up a diary in the diary section? Also, I may have read this before / asked before but what plan are you following?

Slimming world. Can't understand this site as I can only do limited things at the mo. 2nd week was 6lbs so 16lbs in 2 weeks. Aiming for 5 this week to make 21lbs in 3 weeks. Then I will introduce some sins. I'm switched on and very focused - the best thing is able to take old clothes out of boxes and see that some fit. My wardrobe is expanding daily and I'm really annoyed that I have bought lovely clothes in the past and not made good use of them. But they are coming out now ! As a bloke I found it very sexist at SW but they just don't know how to deal with a man. I'm the only one in the group and it can be embarrassing.

Slimming world. Can't understand this site as I can only do limited things at the mo. 2nd week was 6lbs so 16lbs in 2 weeks. Aiming for 5 this week to make 21lbs in 3 weeks. Then I will introduce some sins. I'm switched on and very focused - the best thing is able to take old clothes out of boxes and see that some fit. My wardrobe is expanding daily and I'm really annoyed that I have bought lovely clothes in the past and not made good use of them. But they are coming out now ! As a bloke I found it very sexist at SW but they just don't know how to deal with a man. I'm the only one in the group and it can be embarrassing.

Hi pj well done on the loss so far . And fair play to you avoiding the situation of going out with the lads most blokes wouldnt. I know what ya mean about being switched on. Ive been on and off diets as long as i can remember but this time i feel different and its easier . Good luck and dont let the sexism at the class put you off . Are there any men only classes maybe. I know ww do them ( not making excuses for how they make you feel) x

Back