So excited!!!! (concert)

I will succeed!!!
Ok so I am usually a rock chick but I have a guilty pleasure for pop music.

I am loving Lady GaGa - she's a little crazy but I think she's fab! She's doing an arena tour starting in Feb, but tickets don't go on general sale until tomorrow at 9am. The only people who could get them were people with Amex credit cards. Anyway, I was gutted on Tuesday because I realised I couldn't get any until tomorrow, and I have a meeting every Friday morning 9-11 (and so the good seats will be gone). I wanted to get them for me and my best mate as part of her birthday gift. A guy at work heard me telling a colleague I was gutted and he ordered some for me! He came in the with confirmation today! The seats are fab too - some of the best in the arena!

*dances*

So I am going to put one ticket into my friend's birthday pressie, which is the Lady GaGa CD cause she likes her too but doesn't have it yet.

And how NICE of the guy at work? What an absolute doll! :worthy:

Woo! I am SO excited :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

What a good friend you are! That's a great present.

Now, the guy at work, is he cute?:p

What a good friend you are! That's a great present.

Now, the guy at work, is he cute?:p

Erm not he isn't...but then again he's about 20 years older than me (at least) and he's married...this is SO weird!!!

But he is lovely Sticky regardless...... and 20 years older than you is my age!!!!

aww, he's a gentleman! bless that bloke, and what a life saver huh!

my bessi mate had a full on obsession with take that when she was younger, and im soo hoping they do one more tour together so i can get her some tickets for her bday! x

how was the concert?

I'm going to see her tonight in Glasgow, so can't wait. xx

I've got so many concerts this year, was at Ronan last week in Edinburgh, Lady Gaga tonight in Glasgow, Black Eyed Peas & Cheryl Cole in May in Manchester, Pink in Glasgow in June & Simply Red in Edinburgh in July (that one is for my mum lol). xx

how was the concert?

I'm going to see her tonight in Glasgow, so can't wait. xx

I've got so many concerts this year, was at Ronan last week in Edinburgh, Lady Gaga tonight in Glasgow, Black Eyed Peas & Cheryl Cole in May in Manchester, Pink in Glasgow in June & Simply Red in Edinburgh in July (that one is for my mum lol). xx

What date r u going to see black eyed peas in manchester? We are going on the 24th May we are taking our 10year old son who is mad about BLack eyed peas - it will be his first concert.

we're going on the 24th also, so can't wait, will be a LONG day for us, as just driving down and back. I love them, and also love Cheryl!!!!! We're standing, what about you?

Lady Gaga was absolutely amazing last night, i'm dying to go back and see her, pity my friend i was with was a torned faced disaster the whole night grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. xx

Last edited:
Really want to go to the Black Eyed Peas Concert....going to see if I can get some tickets!

we're going on the 24th also, so can't wait, will be a LONG day for us, as just driving down and back. I love them, and also love Cheryl!!!!! We're standing, what about you?

Lady Gaga was absolutely amazing last night, i'm dying to go back and see her, pity my friend i was with was a torned faced disaster the whole night grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. xx

We are seated, my son is only 10 so we thought it best to get seated so he should be able to see.

Last year when I saw take that Lady Ga ga should have been supporting but she never turned up!! She said she was ill. I do like her though

you'll probably see me going mental at the front haha - i'm determined to get as near to the front as possible, especially with Cheryl there lol.

awww, thats a shame, as she was out of this world, she put on a massive show. xx

Back