So! Here we go again!!!

I have an egg week on food week! I basically have a hard boiled egg or one egg omelette every day! It normally gives me a good loss as kick starts the metabolism a bit! However I have then "added" bits to the omelette so might try just adding milk to my shakes too!! X

I have an egg week on food week! I basically have a hard boiled egg or one egg omelette every day! It normally gives me a good loss as kick starts the metabolism a bit! However I have then "added" bits to the omelette so might try just adding milk to my shakes too!! X

Haha yeh like some veg. Then salad. Then chips. Then pudding?? Haha that would be me anyways x

Day 3.

Went away last night, I was so crabbit so I went to bed after the baby was settled at 6:30 lol
Woke up today freezing and with a stinking headache so I'm getting ketosis isn't too far away.
Today's been fine. Had a shake and a bar so far but I did have a skinny latte at Costa (naughty Clair) but I used to have one every single day when I done exante before so I'm not seeing it as a cheat lol.

I'm dying to go buy scales, I reserved a set at Argos but got to the door and thought "no clair don't do it" but I'm not sure how long that willpower will last lol.

Right, time to sort dinner for the Mr and the girl. They're having my favourite tonight, this is gonna be a challenge :D x

Wel done for resisting the scales and the cakes in Costa (if your anything like me) which I can never resist, especially with all the christmas stuff on. Hope it's was ok cooking, I have to admit it doesn't always bother me cooking, unless there bread involved.

Hi Clair, you did so amazingly last time I'm sure you can do it again. Good luck on your restart, especially with a little one around (mines 10 months now). Good luck on a 100% week and a super first week loss (first of many) :)

I didn't realise you had no scales at home Clair. Are you a daily weigher if they are in the house?

Sounds like ketosis is here so hopefully things will get a little easier x

Wel done for resisting the scales and the cakes in Costa (if your anything like me) which I can never resist, especially with all the christmas stuff on. Hope it's was ok cooking, I have to admit it doesn't always bother me cooking, unless there bread involved.

I really don't like Costa cakes so that was easy lol I did stand sniffing dinner for about 20 minutes tho, my man was like wtf are you doing lol x

Hi Clair, you did so amazingly last time I'm sure you can do it again. Good luck on your restart, especially with a little one around (mines 10 months now). Good luck on a 100% week and a super first week loss (first of many) :)

It's hard isn't it, you have no energy running round after them, never mind not eating on top of it.
I'm surprised I haven't been really starving, must be all the food still in there from last week lol x

Still with us Claire? Hope all is well x

Hoping you're doing okay. I had a blip last night through the night during one of the 5 wake ups with the baby, it's been about 3 weeks of illness and broken sleep with the 2 youngest. But today is a new day, if I've knocked myself off that ketosis horsey I'm getting right back on it.

You asked about food week, I did my first one at week 4, it was awful. I gave up on it half way through after a tussle with a chocolate muffin. I'm going to push on through until Christmas day now, have 2 days off and start again xx

Hiya ladies.

Sorry I've been awol, didn't come on much as the site seems really quiet now.
I lost 4lbs despite having a bad weekend.
Why are the weekends so blinking hard?!
But back on track again, you gotta just keep at it eh?
We've got a night in Edinburgh booked for 20th of December so I'm hoping to be in the lower 18's maybe even break into the 17's just gotta stay focussed.
We're quite a social family and that involves a lot of lunches and dinners while visiting. Sometimes it's hard to sit there freezing cold with your watershake eh? Haha
Still really seriously looking into surgery tho!!
What's people's opinions on a gastric bypass?
Hope your doing good, really should try find your diarys x

Oh really! Wow small world indeed.
Where abouts are you? I'm in sunny happy glenrothes :D x

Haha I used to work in Morrisons in Glenrothes, I bet we have mutual friends. I'm from Leven originally, grew up in Kennoway but live in Methil now x

Back