So i begin again.........

I lost almost 40lbs last year doing weight watchers. But since around September I lost all interest and got sick of points. So since then I have not followed any diet. I actually never gained any weight :) so I have infact learnt a new way of eating. When I reached this weight and bmi I was actually over the moon and felt very body confident. Now less so....I feel out of control and feel like I'm ready to start again and finally try and reach my target weight.

So I have chosen slimming world. My closest meeting is 28 miles away, so I have gone to get the books but I have decided to do it alone at home.

I have a few questions:

My consultant said as I have less to lose I should have 5-10 syns a day. All the books say 15. Was she correct?

I plan to do mostly green days...she said I should stick to 1 healthy extra a and one b on green for a better loss. The book says 2 b and 1 or 2 a's. any advice?

Finally does anyone but the slimming world magazine? Is it mainly stories or does it have mainly recipes.

Hi Hun
Welcome to sw :)
It's great to have you on board.
You can have up to 15 syns per day on any of the sw plans.
If you are following green, red or success express then you are allowed to have 1 or 2 healthy extra A choices & 2 healthy extra b choices.
You only have 1 of each if you are following the extra easy plan.

I buy the sw magazine every month, mostly got the recipes & new found healthy extras but I also like to read the other features etc. They always give me inspiration.

I hope this information helps & if you need any further help feel free to give me a shout.

Good luck
Stacey xxxx

Back