So near......

izzysmum

Can't sleep tonight for some reason, so am prowling the house feeling bored xx went horribly close to the cheese and crackers but walked away again!! I figured that later this year cheese and crackers will still be available, but going out of ketosis now would be a real blow so I didn't give in xx phew!!! :sigh:

Stay strong. Personally I find the weekend hardest. I think I'm so used to always having something on or going out. So to counter act this I changed my weigh in day to Saturday. I'm usually on a high after doing my weigh in so I'll happily sit in the pub sipping on water.

Hey, get some distraction techniques worked out for such instances; bathing in bubbles, looking at magazines, keeping a mood diary, lots of ideas, find one that works for you. And just remember, you are going to look great in that little black number! Elaine

i have a picture of me at my goal weight on the fridge so everytime i get tempted and go in the kitchen i see it and it helps me to resist food as i know my desire to be thin is more than my desire to eat crap food. xx

Back