So pleased........

kazimojo69

I am only into week 2 - and had to attend a wedding on Saturday.

It was Tapas as the meal - so hard to judge how much I ate and wine was free flowing! :rolleyes:

Also TOTM at the moment - so when I jumped on the scales this morning just to check how much I had gained over the weekend - I was delighted to see it looks like I have still lost!!:D

My next weigh in is on Wed (1 day early) so fingers crossed the wedding blow out hasnt done much damge!!

good luck with your weigh in. and make sure not to drink much water before it at least an hr before stop because water weigh's lots!!

becky xx

Hi hun, try to drink as much water as possible to help get rid of the wedding food but not before weigh in because 1 litre of water weighs 2 lbs! Thats fab news that you're still losing, but be careful because sometimes when you dont experience any weight gain from eating on CD you may get into the habit of thinking its ok to eat resulting in allowing yourself little cheats here and there. I am sure that you are back to CD 100% but i just wanted to let you know that it is really easy to fall into thinking that you can cheat and still lose weight, i've been there.

Good luck for your weigh-in xx:)

Hope your WI goes well!

Good luck with your weighin. Besure to let us know how you get on

Back