So proud of my boyfriend!

bubbalicious

Silver Member
I have been following SW since last july and after seeing the results on me and the fact that you can "eat" on this diet my boyfriend wanted to try it.

Took a while to get used to it as he loves his food, but he has lost his 1st stone and I am very proud of him. He is seeing it himself now which is making him want to carry on.

He loves the SW food and his favourite meal is homemade turkey meatballs.

Hooray to Slimming World!!!! :)

that's fab bubba, definitely you can be proud of him and congrats :)

That is great -it makes life a lot easier too doesn't it :D
My hubby eats the same main meals as me -and loves the fact that he gets to have low fat cheese n ryvittas in the evening (he loves those things :p) ...and he hasn't had to give up his beer,,
he is back in clothes he hasn't worn for ages and despite pretending it was "no biggy" he was grinning like a cheshire cat :8855:

I have the opposite problem and a skinny boyfriend who likes SW food so eats the same meals as me. I have to sneak Snickers into his pack up for work to try and keep any meat on him :)

I'm hoping that I can get hubby on track with me cause he really needs to lose about 25kg, he's put that on since we got married and I'd hoped with far fewer goodies, if any, in the house and no full fat coke he'd be dropping the pounds too but does n't seem to be the case at all - I'm thinking he's getting some sneaky snacks in at work at lunch time and deffinately having full fat coke too!!

Well done to your BF.

well done to your BF! Great news!

Well done bf, wish my hubby was like that. He'll quite happily munch a takeaway, slurp a few cans of full fat coke and eat a big pack of sweets. The sit moaning how he needs to lose weight. Although he still insists he doesn't need to change his eating habits just needs to do some exercise, what is it with men?

I have been following SW since last july and after seeing the results on me and the fact that you can "eat" on this diet my boyfriend wanted to try it.

Took a while to get used to it as he loves his food, but he has lost his 1st stone and I am very proud of him. He is seeing it himself now which is making him want to carry on.

He loves the SW food and his favourite meal is homemade turkey meatballs.

Hooray to Slimming World!!!! :)

Wow that is fantastic!!! Bet he's so pleased!! My bf won't try food optimising.. so u're VERY lucky ;) :8855:

Well done to your bf!

Hooray! So happy for you and your boyfriend.

My boyfriend sort of did the slimming world plan, keeping an eye on what he eats and all the meals I cook are SW friendly, and he's lost a stone and a bit I think. Yay for SW!

I don't think they believe it works until they start seeing the results on you and what you are eating.

I do all the food shopping so there is no rubbish food in the house for him to eat anyway! :8855:

Well as I do all the cooking he can eat what I cook or starve!!!!! ha ha. My boyfriend can't cook so he is pretty much stuck with what I cook.

Although he follows EE 100% and I do around 5 red days and 2 EE days a week I still manage to cook the same meals (ish) ie: homemade meatballs - he has spaghetti and I have my HEXb potato allowance.

Back