So Proud of my Daughter

Kitty

I have just come on here to say how proud I am of my daughter 'SPARKLE'. Her weight loss is great and she is giving me so much help with sticking to my diet.
She is a wonderful daughter and her dad and I are so proud of her and love her so much.
I know she will get down to her goal weight because she wants it so much. I just hope I can get down to mine and make her proud of me.

Good Luck to everybody else with your Weight Loss - you can all do it.:)

I knew I shouldn't have sneaked on here at work! You've got me crying now.

Thank you so much mum, I really love you and dad too, you've been so supportive with everything, and right now that is invaluable with how difficult I'm finding things at work.

I'm very proud of you too, I know you've been getting disheartened with your weight loss when you've been sticking to the plan 100% and you don't feel that it's fast enough - but at the rate you're going, you'll definately be down by your birthday!

I love you lots, and I'll see you later. xxxx

Aww thats so lovely to post such a wonderful message re your daughter. What a kind, loving and supportive mom you are. :)

Sparkle is doing marvellously and its a credit to all the help, support and encouragement shes receiving from family and friends.

Well done. Big hugs to you both.

Deb x

That is beautiful , both of you are gonna look so good , and such u great support to have each other and your family near xxx

Awwww what a lovely post! Sparkle is so lucky to have such great support, shes such a suppport to the rest of us on here :)

Back