so proud of myself :)

meme

:p my other half just came home with a Chinese for us both, ( i never asked for it lol) but i said thank you hunni but i shall refuse this time..........cant belive i said no, he has ate it & he said it was gross haha, thats what he gets lol!!
so pround of myself right now:p:p:p:p:p
dose any 1 think there other half want them 2 fail??

my DH drives me crazy. He started SW when I did, with a similar BMI. He has all his syns, then wine/port/beer on top, has 2 or so days a week when he just has what he wants, and yet has lost 22.5lbs in 6 weeks! Its not fair lol

aww thats is nt fair!!
my of is under 10st, eats non stop junk, and never puts a lb on just nt fair!!

Well done! :)

Reminds me of my husband a couple of weeks ago. He tried to sneakily order a pizza, even went to collect it rather than have it delivered so as to spare me, I told him I wasn't stupid and would have been able to smell it anyway (pizza is my favourite food!) I felt so good sitting next to him eating 2 grapefruits while he shovelled the pizza down. I took great pleasure in refusing the slice he offered me.

He's one of those frustrating men who's eaten the same as me for the past 10 years yet has stayed the same weight while I gained 10 stone grrr!

Aww fabulous Meme, Chinese is my weakness too so I salute you for managing to decline it even when you could smell it.

I am not so sure is he was trying to sabotage you though. Yes there are some people do try and sabotage others in the same way that smokes will always be happy to offer you a cigarette even when they know you're quitting - usually people that don't want you to lose weight because they are jealous. But I think maybe he was trying to reward you and make you happy with the Chinese offering because he can see you've done so well, and this has been how he has done it in the past through your fave food. Let him know other ways he can treat his gorgeous girl :)

Cobweb xx

Back