so so so bored!!

foreverhope

I have been signed off work because of my kidney and liver troubles! and im off next week as well!! i am going out of my mind... any suggestions on what to do? nothing to heavy i am still in pain lol

Mwah
Hope xx:cry:

Poor you, that sounds rubbish :(

I'd spend the week spoiling myself with some yummy smellies, maybe a new nail varnish, face pack (with cucumber slices of course ;)) and really look after myself. It will help keep your mind off the pain and pass the days along.

Good book or two and lots of relaxing :D

They all sound like wicked Ideas well since I posted I have bought some shoes off the internet it helped with the pain! But I am going to buy some smellies and things for next week! I have read 2 books this week! and my friend is lending me some.

Thank you for replying xx

AAAWWWW Hope dont be down, you could come round mine and do some cleaning, washing, ironing and bit of dusting:p
Get Well Soon Hun;)

Aww hope you're feeling better soon Hope! Do you want to babysit for a couple of weeks??!! lol xx

Loving the ideas peeps! yeah tracey feeling better! just been feeling sorry for myself sob sob!! Babysit!! ha ha ha!! you should get a babysitter and we'll go out for a drink (water of course lol) xx

Hey Hope if i were you id have a good long sleep in every moring, relax, pamper yourself rent out loads of dvd's just make the most of it coz once you go back to work the fun is over!!!!!

Not forget spending your time on this wonderful website xxxxx

Lets do it girls!! Book the sitter Lil xxx

NOOOOO!! so unfair I am all the way in YE OLDE Devon!! :-( I think it would take me a long time to run to manc... although i'd prob loose a few pounds lol xx

Trafford centre it is Lil, home from home for me lol xxx

Back