so tired! :(

great things

Gold Member
for the past week i've been feeling really tired and in a can't be bothered doing anything mood! off out teaching zumba tonight and need some major energy kick! i've cut my coffee intake down and am wondering if i should have one now just to pick me up with my energy otherwise 45 mins is going to be a struggle! :(

is anyone else feeling like all their energy has gone! normally in ketosis i'm bursting with it.

mind it is dark, wet and cold outside!

at least it's NOT snowing! :p

at least it's NOT snowing! :p

Ssshhhh! :D

I tend to feel rubbish in ketosis most of the time - it's rare for me to get the energy rush that other folks rave about. I find it comes in fits and starts and if I have a day when I'm feeling good and get stuff done, I feel terrible the next day!

I'm sure the weather doesn't help though. I have considered investing in a light box just recently but can't really afford one at the moment. :sigh:

thats not like you great things -you are normally the energetic one - maybe you are coming down with something. Hope tonights Zumba goes well

think my iron's low. have the symptoms that i usually get - yep i'm a chronic suffer of low iron. can't be bothered going to the docs as last time he said that i'd need a camera down and up and I AM NOT NOT NOT GOING THROUGH THAT!

been analysing myself. tired. cold. feeling funny. when i exercise i can't get into my 'rhythm' breathing (yep i have a lovely rhythm when i run). i've been getting a few palpitations when running. all signs for me, same signs as normal. also i'm waking at 5.30am and not getting back off to sleep! i'm conking out about 9pm but struggling to keep awake til now... 10pm

Hiya, have you tried Spatone? It's an amazing iron supplement, about £8 for a month's supply from Boots. I suffer with anaemia and it has truly been a godsend!

HO are you feeling today?

still tired. it will take a while to kick into my system. if i'm still feeling the same in jan i'll pop to the docs.

Hope you feeling better great things. I feel tired on occasional days and I don't know how you manage to do Zumba, I'd collapse :D, but most of the time I am feeling pretty good, nice not to feel bloated or hungover (gosh, was I that bad?). What I do feel though is freeeezing, winter surely doesn't help :gen125:

i've only just recovered from a powerplate session i had on thursday... one word 'ow!' it hurts bad, but it must be doing loads of good. i tend to ignore my tiredness when i'm exercising. it's the when i stop i really feel it.

You are amazing with all the exercise you do - I just can't find the time ;-(, or energy, or babysitter for the children...

my gym has a creche and when i teach zumba hubby looks after my babies :)

when i move gyms in january it must have a creche! very important.

Back