So what did you have for tea tonight?

saraian24

Gold Member
I had a couple of small baked potatoes and prawns and seafood sauce - and omg pp were loads! I really need to cook some proper dinners with veg cos I felt like I was eating a tarter earlier - thank god my gorgoeus oh stocked some diet fizzy yummies in the fridge. Shame I dont have any mini twisters, cant believe they are only 1pp each!

saraian24 said:
I had a couple of small baked potatoes and prawns and seafood sauce - and omg pp were loads! I really need to cook some proper dinners with veg cos I felt like I was eating a tarter earlier - thank god my gorgoeus oh stocked some diet fizzy yummies in the fridge. Shame I dont have any mini twisters, cant believe they are only 1pp each!

I had beef madras with boiled rice and a chapatti snd it was goegrous x

I've just had potato wedges, chicken breast and veggies. Had a big portion of wedges, but only because I hadn't had a big lunch and breakfast and had 26 points left for my dinner.

I've had something so naughty but so nice. Real comfort food and it's just simple but my Fav. Homemade chips, runny egg and beans. With a slice of bread and butter and a cup of tea x

Back